|| And at the end of it all... ||
Woo! Im so red now, due to sunburns. Went swimming with weixian, yunxuan and desmond from around 10am to 1~2pm! Lotsa fun. Although it was just a regular swimming complex at yck, the company I was with sure made it fun. Much crapping, swimming and gaying we did. Like admiring each other's bodies. Yup.After the swim, weixian, yunxuan and I went to amk library to study... I was feeling damn shagged by then. Nearly fell asleep there, cause its soooo comfy. =D But I persevered, and continued making notes... until I couldn't take it, and took a short nap. I didn't mean to! But it was so hard keeping my eyes open. I mean, who doesn't feel sleepy after few hours of swimming?
Of course, to take a nap in the library, I had to act as if I were awake. Weixian was sleeping quite blatantly, and the librarian woke him up and said "you're not allowed to sleep in the library". Pissed him off abit, but no hard feelings. So what I did was, closing my eyes with right hand holding pen and left hand on forehead, acting as if I was thinking real hard. Well, I was napping away, of course. =D
We left the library around 5~6, and then I went home alone. Since both of them went the different way from me. Oh wells. My, I just remembered that I have so much work to do.! PW, chinese compo, GP, chem and phys revision.! And I still need to take a bath!
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 7:17 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
