|| And I saw her today.. ||
I reached home only at 11.30pm. Why's that? Cause I met my long-time-no-see sec sch friends, hamiley and zuk, at BK. Joined them in their little study period.. Which I suppose wasn't very productive. But what the heck. It doesn't really matter since I've not seen them for a long time. (For those of you who have no idea, too bad. For those of you who had an idea; it's the wrong one. =P)Today was another short day made long. Lessons ended quite early, around 2.10pm. But I left school at 8. Shows my love for the school! =D (I can hear the whispers at the back of the room, and I know its about me being crazy. grr.) I was studying/slacking/
It's becoming a routine; leaving home early, and reaching home late, while not getting
Maths lecture test tomorrow, and I've not studied much. Gotta go revise somemore. It's just never enough. Shoot me.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:44 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
