|| And it was bright when I woke up... ||
Woke up at around 1~2pm today. Finally! I get to sleep until the afternoons. That's why I love the weekends. Sleep is just such a blessing for a JC student like myself. I bet my JC friends would agree with me as well. I doubt poly students are as deprived of sleep as much as JC students, since they start school late and everything. (like how my friends like toSpent the remaining afterrnoon to early evening playing an old ancient game... Diablo 2:LoD! Today is my day off, so no books for me. D2 is an addictive game, I tell ya that. I've been playing it since sec 1, and still am playing it nowadays. There's something about the game that makes you want to go back to it. =) Sure, there are other newer games with much better graphics out there, but how much of a replay-ablility value do they have? (what a mouthful o.O) Diablo 2 still rocks alot. =p
Man, I miss school. Bleah. xP
Till then.!
the promise* was set at 9:31 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
