|| A day like every other... ||
I'm tired. My shoulder hurts real bad, due to the sunburns. Can't even carry my bag for long. Damn. Today sure was a longggg day. Actually, every schooling day is a long day for me, since I reach school at ~6.30am and leave at 8pm. Heck, full working day but not gettingHad physics and chemistry test today, which I did revise for. I think my physics result will be the usual just pass/fail grades. I just don't know why I can't pull up my standard for physics. damnit! Oh wells. Maybe I'm fated to be an "E" physics student? noooo...
Best thing that happened today, was the class disappearing during GP lecture. I think 3/4 of the class didn't turn up for GP lecture. Most of us (yes, I ponned as well.) were doing PW in the library, some went home to do, others just didn't want to attend the lecture. Mr Ng (our gp teach.) went to the library to look for other part of the class that was missing. When the bunch of us saw him, we were stunned. =D too afraid that he might take disciplinary actions. But our teacher was soooooo good! He didn't scold us! Infact, he wasn't really angry at us, just disappointed that we had to pon gp lect to finish pw work. He remarked that it couldn't be helped, since pw is due tomorrow. But he did warn us to not make ponning a habit. (we won't!)
When my pw group had left for home, I stayed back in school to
Went home after that, and ate 2 big macs for dinner. =D Guys, I encourage ya'll out there to try it out, having 2 big macs for dinner. Girls, don't bother. One big mac can make a girl complain like there's no tomorrow.
Alright, time for my pw now. Spend too much time on blogging, and leave little for pw, results in me sleeping late.
Till then.! =)
the promise* was set at 11:13 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
