Monday, August 29, 2005
|| A different sunday... ||
Wow. Totally left out the blog update for the whole day! Well, I was busy slacking studying and doing my homework! Yes, it is against my policy to study during the weekends, but this time it's different! There's chemistry SPA tomorrow, which is important cause it affects my A lvl results, thus I have to study for that. And then there is also this physics practical homework (yes, practical HOMEWORK, not LABWORK) that I have to complete, and hand up by tomorrow. Thankfully, I've already done that part. I left out my chinese compo though, for obvious reasons.
Well, it's already in the wee hours of the morning, and I have to spend more time in revising my chem notes instead. So this is all I have to say today. Wait for tomorrow! Oh and one more thing I nearly forgot. My mum requested me to talk about her in my blog at least once. So, here it is. I love my mommy! =D
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 2:08 am
* ----------------------------------- *