|| Memories that last... ||
I had just spent some time looking at the past photos up on ny's website(nanyangjc.org), and realised that time really flies. In a blink of an eye, eight months has past since I started my JC life. I can still recall the sensations during orientation 1, school events, class outings, etc. They all seem to have happened only yesterday. All these are just great memories which I cherish. When I think about it, I really miss those days which I had so much fun. Sounds corny, I know.Another factor that makes looking at past photos so fun is when you get to know more people. When I first looked at those photos, I was interested in only those photos with people whom I knew. Now, after knowing more people, previous photos which I did not give a second thought before I clicked "next" caught my attention. I saw sihan's picture somewhere, as well as weixian's one. Those two are people whom I didn't get to know until after I got into 05S3E. And I felt amused by that thought. =D
Anyways, today I bought myself new earphones, as my old ones(about one month old?) are already screwed up and all. Then I realised how little money I have left. xP oh wells, getting a new earphone is more important. Since I rely on my mp3 player heavily, using it almost everywhere I go. Music is important.
Weekends! Sleep again! But this time I have to study over the weekends.. I really don't want to, but I don't have much of a choice either.. =(
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 10:20 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
