Monday, August 22, 2005

|| Something magical today... ||

Ahah! I managed to show huiwen and yvonne something magical today! I think huiwen must have been really excited to see a magic trick done by me, since she has not seen me perform live at all, and has only heard of how 'amazing' my effects are~ =P So there ya go, huiwen. Hope you enjoyed that little effect~ ^^

Today's Gp test was like.. 'arrrhhh, help me..' Although I did manage to answer every question, I still feel that the paper was hard. Actually, come to think of it, the paper was actually quite manageable. It's just that, the thought of a GP test makes one tremble and shake with fear.. Okay, maybe not, but I'm just trying to show how GP plus 'test' can make one forget what one has learnt before.

I realised how much of work I completed today. So very little. Why so? Cause I spent more time playing basketball than doing my tutorials and revising. Damnit! I've got to stop playing basketball! Um, maybe not stop completely.. But reduce it to once a week. Every fridays would be good~ It's a great way to take my mind off any worries that I might have. Sorta like taking drugs to escape reality, just that the effects are good on me. =)

Let's see now... There's physics class test on circular motion on wednesday, followed by physics lecture test on dynamics 1,2 and work & energy on thursday. And then physics practical on friday. Wonderful physics week coming up! =D Physics is fun. It sure is. =)

"Was it through fate or by choice, that we got to know each other?"

Til then.!

the promise* was set at 10:12 pm

* ----------------------------------- *








[[ the angel in me ]]

*me

*~Jaren~*

*~22-11-88~*

*~NYJC//05S3E//Choir~*

*~ ][LFL][-Fa|con- ~*

*seventh heaven

bestest friends;-yss//nyjc

magic//cards//The Little Magic Shop

nice ppl*

yellow color!

pull-ups!

NYJC!~!

][LFL][

*deepest hell

-hypocrites-

-inconsiderate ppl!-

-smokers.!-

*all around me

MaG//eLaiNe //Jeanie

TitanLYY//vandaa// cheehui

Janice//yingyi //Ngai Hui

taufiQ//Jeremy //jinhui

Shanyu//sery// huiwen(ex-best fren)

Jasmine LuU//Weixian// rEmy

WeiJun//Xinyang// Jasmine WeE

Jane//Serene// Eleanor

Jeslin//Mr alan //Khairi

Hien//zOuk

*whispers

*past dreams

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

November 2006

December 2006

March 2007

October 2007

December 2007

*shooting stars

*Good grades for promos* It sucked. Okay, maybe not. B B C.

*A's for my mid-year 06. I MUST!* Err I think I can look forward to Prelims instead.

*M5* After much consideration, i've decided to not get it for the time being. heh.

*new clothes* Okay, I've gotten them~ yay!

*DvD Burner* Yey! Finally got them, and it rocks.! =D

*Good decent grades for Prelims. Yes I still want my A's*Okay, CCA. Yay for physics' A =)

*AAA for A lvls. GOGOGO!*OMG I cant believe I actually did get AAA + B3!!! Hurrah!

*To be fitter and stronger*

*Master Parkour*

*To hit 10,000 by the end of 2006*LOL failed badly. Man do I need motivation or what =/

*Earn enough money to buy all the stuff that I want to get, which would require another wishlist. xD*Not anytime soon I supposed.. bleah.

*Learn how to speak japanese and then go japan for holiday. =D*

*someone to call my own* 08.07.06 =]

*ambience

- Eyes On Me -