|| Such a wonderful day... ||
Happy teachers' day, to all and every teacher out there who have once taught me! I am grateful to you folks because it is of ya'll that I am who I am today! =D So once again, HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!With that said, I admit I am feeling kinda guilty for not going back to my secondary school. I stayed back in nyjc after the celebration thingy to mug with jasmine. Sure it is teachers' day today, but it's not students' day! I don't see why I should give myself a break. (At least not yet.) And since jasmine needed company to study with, I figured, why not? It's good to encourage your friends to study, especially when your friend is taking the A lvls this year. But then again, even though I told myself to study, all I actually did was slack around in the library. Vandalised myself on the back of my hand with the word "MuG!", so as to remind myself. (Apparently, it didn't work out that well. =p) But at least I didn't slack totally. I did do some physics and maths.
And I found out that jasmine plays the piano well! =D She played "To Zanarkand" for me! It was really an unbelievable feeling for me to hear it live, and so well-played! Next time I'm sure I'll bug her to play the song for me like how she bugs me to perform magic tricks for her. =D At the end of the day, we 'rewarded' ourselves by playing basketball~ =D
On my way home, I met Baolong and gang (Team DX, if you wanna know.) at Northpoint's Mac. Pretty cool to see them again, as it's been awhile since I last saw them. Jammed around with cards abit, and traded tips, as always~ (Oh yea, I've decided to work as a part-time magician for gigs/shows and stuff during my holidays after Promos, so anyone who has the 'lobangs' can inform me! =D) And coincidentally, just this morning in school I had performed for a group of my friends. =) What a great feeling it was.
Tomorrow I've got to meet yunxuan and gang for gp holiday assignment at parkway, at 11 a.m.! What ever happened to the sleep I was supposed to be getting? Oh wells. Can't be helped I guess, since tomorrow's not a weekend. =P
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 10:50 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
