|| Thank God It's Friday...? ||
I can't believe how tired I am on a friday. I might even have to sleep early today!(!!) All this, due to PW's written report I had to finish yesterday. I slept at around 1.40am, and then woke up again at 5am to complete the wr. Was quite rushy, since I to leave my house before 6.20am. Anyway's, I'm so glad that it's over for now. One thing less to worry about is a good thing.This morning after the only lecture I have today, I had one hour's break. I went to the library and slept with yunxuan there. o.O No, not what you're thinking. We slept, but on the table. What the?! Haha.. my, this is turning out wrong. Hopefully you guys get the correct idea. Anyways, I took quite a nice 20mins nap in the library, and was so much more refreshed after that. Power napping does have it advantages! =D
The rest of the day turned out to be uneventful. And I didn't stay back to study today. Because I was tired, and had the sudden urge to go home and sleep. Nothing beats sleeping when you are really dead tired, and really shagged.
I think I should go get a hair-cut. My hair is getting longer. And getting out of control. =/ It's funny how people say "you go cut hair ah?" or "you cut your hair?", when they notice that I've had a haircut. No, I don't work as a part-time barber, nor do I have the skills neccessary to give myself a nice hair-cut. :D HaRhAr~
Tomorrow is saturday! And I get to sleep til the late afternoons! Which is nice, since I really need sleep. It's like, such a wonderful feeling to be able to sleep as much as you like, until your body wakes you up naturally. I just absolutely looooove that feeling! like duh, who doesn't? Waking up for school is a chore though. As much as I love to go school, I still feel annoyed when I am forced to wake up early. But then again, I can't really do anything about it, so I'll just have to live with it. =)
That's all for today~
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 9:35 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
