|| What a day... ||
Gosh. I dub today the "worst day of the month". Bad events one after the other come crashing onto me. Horrible day for me. But I think I was quite lucky though...Normally, I'd wake up at around 5.25am, take the 6.05am bus and reach school around 6.40am. However, I woke up at 6.30am(!!) today, and was rushing like mad. I had my dad send me to school instead, as taking the bus would definitely make me late for school. My dad's driving skills are the l33t. Driving at 110km/h, making sudden left/right steers, and overtaking as many cars as possible. It's like a roller-coaster ride, but only much worst, as roller-coasters travel at 70km/h, and guarantee your safety. Thankfully, I managed to reach school just on time, and in one piece.
During PE lesson, we had to learn line dancing. All was fine, until I nearly tripped on my feet and nearly sprained my ankle. I'm quite lucky it didn't happen. And after PE, while we were chilling out at the canteen, I left my wallet on the table. Went for chinese lesson forgetting all about it. Thank goodness my friend kept it for me (Thanks weixian). Otherwise, I wouldn't know what to do. And then during chemistry lecture, I manage to injure myself while trying to save my pen from falling. (Well, I was playing with it, and from time to time, I do drop it accidently.) Now the base of my thumb has this piece of skin peeled off, and one 'line' impression remains. No thanks to the pen.
Immediately after that, with my hand still nagging at me about the pain, I had to take my maths lecture test. I screwed up. Real bad. Left several questions which, I'm sure if given more time I could have completed, blank. The worst part is this: I practise maths almost everyday, and when it came to the actual thing, I couldn't do anything much. How frustrating. And demoralizing. See what I meant by "it's never enough" for maths.?
I was so down that I took out my frustrations on basketball. Played during the afternoon, with hensley for awhile, then with a bunch of J2s whom I didn't know. Was so hot that it took my mind off the day's shitty events. After taking a shower in school, I studied together with sihan and serene. I didn't revise much with them though. It was only after they left then did I started.
I seriously hope that, after today, all the crappy events don't occur again anytime soon. And I just remembered that I have chemistry tutorial to do. I'm hoping that things don't get any worst. It has already been bad enough a day for me.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 10:31 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
