|| Bored. I should really get started.. ||
Going back to school on an actual schooling day makes me feel better. In a sense, I go to school because I have to. Unlike during the holidays, I went just because I felt like going. =/ I must have been crazy. I don't resent going to school, but that fact that I wasted my holidays going to school has been nagging at me. But it's alright, since it's already over and a new term has started. =)Oooh~ Elaine's new yellow shoes bought from malaysia are so nice.! =D The yellow is nice and bright! Nike kicks, yellow and white. Looks great to me~! Bestest friend~! How could you forget to bring my souvenier! =P I'm waiting~~ haha~
Today was soooo boooooring. Like, I don't know. Just so boring. When I was studying in the canteen, I slept a total of 3 times. Had no idea why I just could not stay awake, nor study. I found myself playing the piano more than studying. Can't keep this nonsense up, otherwise my results will really suffer! I'm spending more time in school sleeping and playing the piano rather than dealing with my revisions. Oh man.
I really need to FOCUS, damnit.! Gahh. Sigh. I'm getting irritated and frustrated by the fact that I know I need to study, but am unable to do so. Why, oh why can't I study nowadays?! >.<
Til then.! ~>.<~
the promise* was set at 11:50 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
