|| Get well soon bestest fren...! ||
Wow. Today was a long long day. =) Was supposed to extend my passport after school, but my mum had forgotten to pass it to me. So now I have to wait til tomorrow. I have to get it done by WEDNESDAY, which is like, the day after tomorrow.? And if I don't, I presume something bad and unfortunate is going to happen to me. =D Whahaha.
Elaine a.k.a bestest fren took early leave today, cause she had fever! =X There is a possibility that she might habe acquired dengue! The horrors! Hopefully she is only having fever due to the stresses and stuff she has been facing.. Otherwise, dengue fever during the Promos would be disastrous.! SHe wouldn't be able to take the exams and in turn, might not be promoted! oh nos
Roy, Jasmine and I went over after school (and dinner) to visit her. We bought sparklers, sparklers and more sparklers! Was so fun to play with them; come to think of it, it's been quite awhile since I last touched those. Made 'rockets' with those, but the 'rockets' were unable to lift off! =D I think the total number of rocket attempts by Roy and I added up to around 4~5 tries? And yet none of them successfully took off to the skies. Oh well. Playing with the sparklers also created alot of smoke around the area, and it made the whole place look as though it was a dream. =)
We played around until it was 11pm, and was getting really late. I was afraid I'd miss my last bus and all. =P But thankfully, I managed to catch an 853 bus. The waiting at the bus stop sure made me nervous though. I was wondering if I had already miss the last bus. But it was all worthwhile, since Elaine felt better after having fun like that.! =) Bestest fren, get well soon!
I'm shagged. Long time since I reached home so late on a weekday. (reached home at 12pm!) I hope I'm able to wake up for tomorrow. xP
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 12:38 am
* ----------------------------------- *
