|| I guess I'm okay... ||
I've sorta recovered from my sore throat already, and now am having just dry coughs. (Due to chocolates I presume.) Sometimes I can cough so hard that I feel as if I could die anytime. But most of the time it's those puny weak annoying coughs that really get on my nerves. Imagine talking with enthusiasm, and suddenly you are interrupted by a silly little cough. Honestly, it's more annoying than your little 5-year-old brother asking you nonsensical questions.Today is a friday(like, duh.) Best of all, its the last day of term 3! Yay! The year is very much nearly coming to an end again~ =) I'm sure the holidays will be sweeeet. Just can't wait for Promos to be done and over with. Heh heh.
Anyways, today was pretty much slacky. No rush on anything, no maths vectors test due to mr neo being in a good mood (as he is flying off to melbourne today), had compre assignment to do in class during gp, physics practical was converted into tutorial sort of lesson, and chinese was teh slack. I didn't play basketball today and went to study instead. If I had played, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to wake up for tomorrow's stupid walk thingy at changi road. (Time to report there is 7(SEVEN!!) A.M.! It's not funny at all if you live far away from there, I tell ya.)
Jasmine played the piano for us to see again today! I really admire her skills. When she plays the piano, it looks as if her fingers possess a life of their own! They looked as though they were dancing! She really makes it look so easy, when it definitely isn't. =D L33T skills, I'd say.
Tomorrow is teh sucks. 7a.m. at changi. Whatever happened to my sleep? Argh.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:40 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
