|| I had my timeout, now it's time to continue... ||
Feeling so much better after taking a long nap through the afternoon today. As in, I don't feel lethargic or sluggish like how I did in the morning. And I decided that today would be rest day for me.Woke up as usual in the morning today, looked at the mirror and went "oh my god, !xobile. seriously need sleep." My eyes looked horrigible. Much like a lifeless carcass. Bleah. I felt sleepy even when I was in the toilet showering. And I guess I really was that sleepy, I overslept on the bus and missed my stop.! Thankfully I didn't overshot my stop by alot, and I was still in the serangoon area, instead of kallang. (853 goes all the way to kallang) Had to walk my way back to school, and thankfully, I could. =D
Math lecture was on differentiation, and the lecturer had a voice which reminded me of michael jackson. He was sooooo soft-spoken, and did not use singlish at all. My guess is he had just came out of NIE and is just starting out his career as a JC teacher. I don't really like his way of teaching though; it makes me more confused, as he uses too many words. He went like ".. so when you sub in value of x into delta x and x, you get infinity over negative infinity, which is undefined, and is pointless." He could have gotten the point across much quicker and clearer without using that many words.
After that was chem lecture, which mr foo swiftly went through both the notes in one 1hr 30mins long lecture. Means that tomorrow there won't be any chem lecture to attend! Hooray! =D Surprisingly, mr foo has quite the authority in the LT. When he was lecturing, everyone kept quiet. Which is quite a rare scene with other lecturers, the most evident being the math lecturer from before. Stark contrast, if you ask me.
After the lectures, I went to eat lunch and then headed home. (So sorry jasmine.! I won't do it again next time I promise! =X) Decided not to study, as I knew what was making me lose my focus and concentration ability. Deprivation of sleep is the biggest underlying cause. For me, it all boils down to how much sleep I get. xP And by recovering partial lost sleeping hours, I feel much better already. Effective thing this sleep is. =)
Tomorrow, I'd have to motivate myself to study with enthusiasm! It's the start of the last lap, with the finishing line nearing with every passing moment. I want to do well for my promos, and I believe that I have what it takes to do well. So, wish me luck.! =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:21 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
