|| I love rainy days... ||
An update only in the early wee hours of the night. Wait, is there such an expression? Haha~ Don't know. Anyways, I slept alot today.! =) Woke up around 12pm, while it was still raining heavily outside. Weather was really cool and relaxing; love the days when its a downpour outside and I have no need to get myself out of my room. Don't we all love it when its like this? =D
Went to study with hamiley today and a friend of his, whom he got to know over friendster, and today was the first time he met her in person. o.O Started since 5pm, and ended around 10pm, yet I didn't complete much. Was just day dreaming and slacking the whole time round. Well, it is a weekend after all, so I definitely didn't have the mood to do work. =P
Seems like thats all that happened today. Yea, more or less. Boring life that I'm leading huh. =p Tomorrow there's chinese AO test. Aww, I don't wanna take it.! Ahhh damn. Oh wells.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 12:16 am
* ----------------------------------- *
