|| In the wee hours of the morning.. ||
Blogging at 4 in the morning.? Woots. Actually, I just woke up not too long ago. =D I slept all the way from yesterday 4pm, when I reached home after extending my passport and everything, to 3.33am. Yes, that's a very nice number. Cause it's the number THREE. ^^Lets see now... yesterday was tuesday, and we have PE on tuesdays. But our PE lessons are cancelled for the time being, so as to give us more time to study. However, the whole group of us were fooling around for quite sometime before actually studying. We were skipping, with skipping ropes, at the basketball court. =D ...SKIPPING! How long has it been since YOU guys touched one of those skipping ropes? I must say though, although it looked pretty silly and childish, it's still a nice feeling to skip. And it's not so easy as it seems, too.
I had lessons all the way without any breaks until 1.10, where I had to go meet my father. He came to pick me up and brought me to extend my passport. My photo in the passport was taken sucha long time ago! It's way long ago! And, I looked so cute! =P compared to now, it looks very different. (well, at least to me.) Didn't realise I was such a cutie.. =PpP
I came home and crashed after taking a shower. Little did I know I'd be sleeping for 11 hours. Wahaha. Great~ Now I'm hungry. Gotta go study too, since I've got the time to spare. =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 4:22 am
* ----------------------------------- *
