|| Lonely, I am so lonely... ||
Wow. Today I woke up early in the morning at 9.30a.m., due to a very very disturbing stomach. I woke up early in the morning, just to take a shit. Now, it wasn't any ordinary stomachache. When I was in the toilet, I felt as though I was fighting a war. Air-raiding afghanistan, dropping bombs like it was nobody's business. Really, was unlike any other shit I've shat.After that, as I didn't really want to go back to bed (well, since it's really rare for me to wake up early in the morning during weekends), I stayed up and played some computer, and took a shower. I had the cravings for Ya Kun Kaya Toast all of a sudden, for no reasons whatsoever. When I was about to leave my house, a couple of female chinese preachers appeared. Well, well, well. They can count themselves lucky that I was rather hungry and not in the mood to actually dicuss about Christianity. Well, it's not like I am very fluent in Mandrin either. So I just told them I had to go out and could not talk for long. (people who know me well would know why they were fortunate to not hear my views on Christianity. =/)
Went to eat Ya Kun all by myself. =( Thankfully it wasn't crowded with people, otherwise I'd have felt even worst. But it was okay, the bread still tasted pretty good. =) After finishing my little meal, I took a little walk around Northpoint, looking at stuff. I realised that I have quite alot of things on my mind that I wanna buy.. Like new clothes, a jacket/sweater, electronic keyboard, books, M5, and so on. Thing is, I don't have the money.! But I bet even if I do have the money, I won't actually spend it like that. =P
After that, I went to meet cheewy, von and huiwen at toa payoh's mac near the library to study. I just couldn't concentrate at home, no matter how hard I tried. But after I met them, I don't think I studied much either. =p We were talking and talking, so much that I think out of the ~4hours I was there, I only studied for about ~1, I guess? But it's still better than me doing nothing at home. =D (oooh and cheewy and von were so nice to walk me to the interchange.! thanks! )
Went back to yishun later, and had my dinner (fried chicken wing rice at blk 925, I find it pretty good) alone. Again. Heh. Today I had most of my meals alone. How wonderful.
School's starting tomorrow, and the end of today officially marks the start of term 4! 18 days left to Promos. Mug hard everyone, all the best! =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:59 am
* ----------------------------------- *
