|| Love the feeling of routines.. ||
Woots. Things are falling back into place. It sure is a nice feeling when things are going 'as per normal'. What I mean by normal here is how much I am able to study/revise in school. At least for today I'm pretty sure I had revised something. Was studying in the library with Jasmine, Hien and Cheehui. Initially, we had wanted to study in a classroom. But unfortunately they kept the classroom doors locked, leaving us with not much of a choice on the location.Nothing much really happened in the library, as we were busy doing our work. Occasionally a joke or two would surface, but pretty soon it'd sink the to the bottom and we'd carry on with our work. I really appreciated it when jasmine accompanied me all the way to 7~pm, it's not often that I get company who'd stay with me til late hours like that. Thanks, girl.! =D
Tomorrow I'll be going to school as well. Most probably would be running with jasmine and yi zhen, and then after that some basketball. (Not forgetting studies though.) =) Oooh yea, today I managed to hit 24 pullups max! And within 30 seconds I completed 20 pullups.! So far it looks good to me. Maybe my little goal of breaking NY's pullup record can be realised? =D But today was also the first time I hit my chin while doing pull ups. Right.
Alrighty then. Tomorrow's gonna be another long day. Hopefully I will be able to cover much; there isn't much time left before Promos. Gotta mug hard and fast.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:48 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
