|| Mug.. ||
Happy Birthday to Yi-ge! Today's his birthday! I must admit, I didn't realise how much this day meant to him until just now. I'm sorry man, I guess being too obsessive with trying hard to study is a bad thing. So sorry about it! Once again, Happy 17th birthday! May all your wishes come true! =)Thanks for the lollipop, bestest friend! =)
Today's weather was pretty good. It was quite cooling and stuff. Studying in the library though, was a test of endurance for me. Due to the rain, the library was extra colder than at normal bright sunny days (and even so it is already quite cool). I had to sit on my hands most of the times, cause my bum was the warmest region I could find. Now, this was quite irritating, as sitting your ass on your hands is quite an obscene sight to behold. This means that my image points would be reduce had I stayed in that position for too long a period. Furthermore, I was trying to study vectors, my worst topic in maths so far. Frustration due to my incapability to answer the questions correctly, coupled with cold hands that were annoying, really put my mental endurance level to the test.
After the library closed, and sihan, peifen, and serene went off, Roy and I went to study outside LT4. His way of teaching is quite good, and I managed to see vectors in a clearer light now. =D Thanks alot, mate. And yea, we had dinner together. (fish slice noodles.?) Looks like I'm not the only one who has to dine out almost every night. He also faces the situation of no food being cooked at home! That's why we always seem to have dinner together most of the time after studying. =D
Anyways, as for now, I have to seriously work on my vectors, as well as the other topics for tomorrow's maths lecture test. I really really really want to pass this test. So I shan't waste anymore time blabbering about my day's events. Anyone who actually wanna know what other things happened, can ask me directly. =P
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 10:02 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
