|| Short family day.. ||
Bahh. Lunched with family today. My my, it really has been a long time since the last family lunch. The whole family usually is busy with his/her own stuffs, and chances for lunch together are slim. The meal at ivins was pretty good; we sure ate alot. The tab was $60. For 4 person, it's still pretty alright though. After the little feast we had, I returned home.I didn't really study. Was more or less idling around in my room. The very filled stomach of mine didn't allow me to concentrate and focus. Made me feel sleepy and lazy. Just lazed around, until it was time for dinner. After dinner, I took a shower and decided to start on my work. Well, I gave myself a timed practise of Chemistry paper 3, the one where you have to write those long answers on foolscape paper. I've just finished it and am going to grade myself, to see how I fared. Time practises are fun.
Tomorrow will be more or less the first weekday where I am not in school. I guess. Seems like during every holiday weekend that I get, I still go back to school. Let's see how much would I be able to study for tomorrow. =) Promos are VERY VERY near, so all the best to you people! =D
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:30 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
