|| Slacked the whole day.. ||
Today is my slacky day. I had to go home immediately after school at 3.10pm just because of PW. Was supposed to send cassandra the drafts for written report, so that she can work on it as soon as possible. But because of that, I simply lost all motivation to study for today. Wahhaa. Ended up, I slacked the whole day.
The rain in the late afternoons was really nice; the weather was so cooling and all. The perfect time to sleep! But I was not allowed to sleep, or so I told myself. I had to send cassandra the stuff, and had to wait for elaine to finish her pw and have dinner with her. =D So, I didn't sleep. Now I'm starting to regret it. xP Oh wells.
Anyways, I had dinner with elaine at khatib's mac~ She was at khatib doing PW over at her friend's house. And I had nothing much to do, so arranged dinner with her. =D Had quite a chat with her at mac, where I also met Team DX performing a show for the son, Beckham, of Wang Shi Nan and Pan Ling Ling. Pretty cool, thos guys. =) (bestest friend thought so too!) After dinner, she went home by bus. I can't send her home, cause if I did, then I wouldn't be able to go home instead. =P All I could do was to wait with her by the bus-stop. =/
Tomorrow's friday, and I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping LOADS. I really really really need my sleep! I promise to study on weekends starting this week! So, can I have my long hours of sleep? =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:58 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
