|| So I did went out today.. ||
Woo. I really did went out today. If only for a short while. *boo hoo* I went to watch the World Cyber Games Singapore National Championship Competition with my bro at suntec. Well, it's been a really really long time since my bro and I went out together, just the two of us. So, we went to suntec in the afternoon, around 1pm or so. It was really interesting to see so many gamers around and stuff, but pretty boring since you don't get to watch them play close up.Today was mainly warcraft 3, that's why if you don't get to see them play up close, you'll lose track of whats happening. Really messy some times. Anyways, after that, my bro and I went back to yishun around 7pm. I thought I could stay in town longer, since I haven't been there for a long time. (And partially because I already dressed until so handsome.. wahahha) We went to eat KFC for dinner, and I met my cousin, janson, there. Chatted quite abit with him, about life in jcs and stuff. =)
I just went home after that. Was feeling pretty 'bleah' since I didn't get to go back to town. My brother had to go off to meet his friend, leaving me all alone. And I didn't know who to call out to go town with me.. So yea, just stayed at home. Chatted with people on msn instead. =)
So, that's more or less what happened today. And yea, welcome back elaine a.k.a bestest fren a.k.a stalker! I'm waiting for my souvenier! =P
Tomorrow's sunday. Need to do my homework. Sigh.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 12:04 am
* ----------------------------------- *
