|| Tired out... ||
Today I managed to study! Just for alittle bit though. I went to play basketball for roughly 2 hours, and got myself scratches on my arms. (One really long and reddish.) Thankfully it doesn't hurt very much, but looks frikkin' cool. Well, at least to me. All red and hurty. (But reality is much different. =D) I think it'll go away by tomorrow though. =( My body heals quite quickly.. =PI studied electrochem today. I have to -master- it by the end of this week, no matter what. Otherwise, I won't be able to start on my revisions! And that would mean not being able to do well for exams.! oh no! Gotta buck up and all man. Electrochem isn't all too bad though, I think I'm beginning to get the hang of it. And I think I've made improvements, as seen in my recent maths lecture test results. I scored 15½/30, a just pass. But it's definitely better than my last one, a pathetic 6/30. =/ The improvement in my maths is a good sign that things are going well, and is a timely morale booster for me. Gives me confidence in myself, it does.
Elaine came school today from 7am to 9.10am. Well, neither do I see the point in coming to school then. Cheehui, huiwen and elaine ponned the rest of the day, self-proclaiming their end of the day to be at 9.10am. Wonderful, eh? =D (and cheehui, if u're reading this.. YOU CHEATER! =PpP) I suppose they came only to get their attendence marked, since their CTutor is quite.. strict (and obnoxious), might I say so.
Tomorrow is the 2nd last day before our long awaited study break! I'm seriously going to MUG MY ASS OFF UNTIL I CAN'T SIT NO MORE! Eh no, wait. How would I be able to sit for the papers then.? Hmm. Better think carefully about that part. It's tricky. =D There's alot of revision to be done in a mere SIX days! Anxious over it, I sure am. Just can't wait for it to be done and over with.!
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:19 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
