|| Today was fruitful... ||
Woo hoo~ Today was studying day with Roy. Initially, the plan was to meet at 11.45am, at bugis mrt. We had planned to study at the national library. But Roy was late.! =X He reached at 12.10pm or so. Haha~ but I'm not blaming him or anything, the decision to go bugis was quite last minute. =DWe had our lunch, then proceeded to find out way to the library. Anyone following signs like what we did would be able to find the library effortlessly. It stands out from the other buildings like a sore thumb, in a majestic way though. When you first see it, you'd never have expected that huge building to be a library. But it is. It isn't completely a library worth 14 floors; the library part is only at the basement, the other 14 floors above ground are totally un-library like. It's more like the Esplanade, as there were many Arts and Drama related posters and stuff hanging all over. In the end, we wasted our time there.
We couldn't decide where else to go to; a good study area is hard to find in Singapore. Roy suddenly suggested going to either Bishan or Toa Payoh. We chose Toa Payoh, as it was nearer. Then he suggested going over to the study area at Alicia's house, at Braddell. I didn't mind, anywhere was fine as long as it was a place where we could get started on studying. It was quite a nice place to study at though, being air-conditioned and such. We mugged from 2+ to 7+. Dinner was next. =D
We were fooling around abit at the playground somewhere near the mrt station. Roy at first said he wanted to do pull-ups. While waiting, I climbed about and sat at a high level. I tried jumping down, and attempted to execute a roll. My first roll came about naturally, and it was a nice feeling.! To roll is quite easy; if you're falling the right way with the correct leg positioned, the rolling action will come about naturally. I kept doing it, for it was great fun and an enjoyable feeling. It was cat leap the other day, and rolling today. Now I just can't wait for my Parkour trainings to start. =D (Don't know what Parkour is? Google is your best friend.)
We headed to Toa Payoh central and had dinner at some hawker centre. Lunch at Bugis was expensive, but things were compensated with the cheap hawker food. =) After we had our meals, we went over to Mac to continue our second part of the study day. Mugged furiously til 10pm, where we decided to call the mugging session a day. Had fun at the arcade for awhile with the shooting games and such, then we went home. All in all, a very well-spent day. If I do this for the remaining few days before Promos, I think I might just have this chance of doing really well. =)
Tomorrow is family day, and we're having dinner at Ivins. It's a popular Peranakan restaurant; they serve really good nonya good. Not everyone knows about it though. I guess I'm fortunate enough to know and appreciate the way of the Peranakans. Not everyone does. =) I guess tomorrow I'll only study in the evenings; there isn't time for studying in the afternoons. I'll be eating or signing contracts for new hps or sleeping. Yep. =D
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 1:13 am
* ----------------------------------- *
