|| You! Birthday boy.! :) ||
Happy 17th Birthday ah loy wen fa frederick! wahhahaa~ Wishing you a happy birthday, and may all your wishes come true! Hopefully today I managed to entertain you guys; otherwise my visit would have been in vain.! =DToday I reached school at 7am, and studied alone in the canteen until around 11am. It was really nice in the morning, due to the rain. The air was cool and it was rather breezey. Just the type of days I like. =D Had to go off so soon because I was meeting fred at 1pm, and didn't want to be late. I think I'm probably really crazy. Going to school for four miserable hours, just to study. Travelling time isn't very short either. Hahaha.. and tomorrow I've got to go school again. Oh wells.
Didn't regret taking time out from my studies to go over to fred's place though. At least I got to see his gf in person. Never ever had the chance to do so. =) Went there to perform some magic effects, and I tried cards-to-pocket for the first time. Luckily, I didn't screw any sleights up, and the effect went pretty well. But I was shaking alot though. Hahaha.. Besides the tricks, We had fun playing with ps2 and fred's new 3 weeks old pup. Cute puppy, really. A cross breed of something and something. (I do remember what it was, but am lazy to type out the names. =P)
After I left fred's house, I met up with tian hock for dinner. Haven't seen him for sucha long time. Took a walk around yishun and caught up on stuff. Many stuff. It seems like he's having a good time over there where he is now. All the best fer ya "V", my man! Things will turn out well, and I expect to hear an interesting story the next time I see ya! =D
Anyways, today I didn't study much. But the time spent on my friends was truely worthwhile. I didn't know how busy I am with my studies and how much time I put into it until today when I took the time off to meet my pals. Time spent like this certainly isn't a waste at all. But there is still a limit as to how much time I can spend on besides studying. After all, I do need all the time I can get in studying. I am no genius who is able to score by just studying 10 minutes a day.
Alright. I need to sleep soon. =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:29 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
