|| Bored bored.. ||
Omg. I'm so bored now, that I have to resort to my blog. Wells, the past few days.. I can't remember what happened. Hmm. Seriously now. Yesterday was the release of results for the promotional thingy. Everyone in our class got to promote, which may or may not be a good thing exactly. I heard that my bestest fren and zonglin didn't make it to jc2.. oh man.. Feel so sad about it..There's chinese AO on monday, and after that it's no schools until OP exam! Must have our own rehearsals and all. What a chore. But I'm glad! PW is going to be doned and over with! =) It's like, so fast! Even though it was one year, it's not that bad now that I think about it. One year just passed like that. I can still remember what I was doing during Orientation 1.. Speaking of that, my 1st orientation groupmate, clara, is leaving for Melborne. She'll be studying there. Yes we must have an og outing! =)
Oh another thing just came to my mind. I think it's time to let our dear readers out there know what CCA I joined. If you guys out there who've read my previous entries quite some time back, you'll notice that I mentioned something about me joining a CCA.. Well, its none other then Choir! Yes. Now close your gaping mouths. I know it's shocking to hear. =D But hey, choir is fun!
Guess I've nothing much to say now. Can anyone give me advice on what to do when you like someone? Thanks.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 5:16 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
