|| Cold morning.! ||
I'm trying to recall what happened today. I don't even have the slightest idea.. Lemme see. I woke up a little later then usual to the cool morning today; probably cause of the nice weather. When i boarded the bus though, it was really really cold. My right hand was freezing in that bus. When I reached school, I decided to warm myself up by doing pull ups. Effective. =)
Today was just a normal boring day. Boring as in, the day was quite uneventful, though it was fun. There was this crime prevention talk that was totally pointless to me. They were telling us the obvious stuffs like "don't steal, don't be tempted" and blah blah. Like I'll ever commit a crime. Duh.
There was GP lecture from 2.30-3.30, and I slept for around 40mins or so. Well, the lecture was so uninteresting and it addressed the exam essay questions that I did not do. So you can't blame me for sleeping. Eitherways, I wasn't the only one. =P
Sooo much for today. I'm tired. And I miss LFL. Wonder how is everyone doing.. It's been awhile since the last outing, where we cycled overnight at east coast. I can't wait for the next one that is coming soon. =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:34 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
