|| The end is near... ||
Today was the same as yesterday - quite literally. The timetabling was exactly the same as yesterday's, which meant only 4 hours of school. After that, we were free to do whatever we wanted. I feel that I'm alittle too relaxed currently; probably the effects of post-promo papers. But honestly, I think I'm already geared up for the holidays. The next few major events coming up in school for us would be the 'AO' level Mother Tongue Paper, followed by Oral Presentation for Project Work. Then next would be holiday lectures until 18th nov, and then it's the start of the real holidays! =DI managed to catch some 4 hr nap in the afternnon~ I was planning to sleep when I reached home, as I haven't been sleeping *that* much these days. I think the heavens were supporting my plan, as it had started to rain when I was back in yishun. Rainy days are good to sleep. =) I love that comfortable feeling of sleeping when there's a downpour outside.
Now I have to finish up on my OP, for the rehersals tomorrow! I can't wait for PW to finally end! PW has been nagging at us year one students for ONE YEAR already! I can still remember the feeling back when I heard the information of PW throughout the year. I went 'What the hell' when they said pw is for the whole year. Now it's finally ending! Hurrays!
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 10:29 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
