|| Fish slice noods... ||
Today's Oral Presentation rehearsal was teh leet. Blatantly reading from script. What kind of an oral presentation is that? Haha~ of course, we explained to our tutor why we had to do that; our scripts had just been produced, and we didn't really have time to get used to the 'flow' of it. Improvement should be seen tomorrow. I really wanna get very used to presenting what I'm supposed to present. That way I'll feel very relaxed and comfortable. It's the same as magic; get used to what you're going to show your audience, and you'll smooth like butter in your show.
I was released very early today, at around 11.45am. By comparison to other classes, ours was one the the earliest already. My KXG only finished at 1+pm. I was waiting for her to have lunch together.. Anyways, we went to the fish slice noodles shop next to zhonghua and had lunch. It was nice. =)
I have to practise my OP, but am just so darn lazy to do so. Oh wells. I think I'll go sleep now. I need my sleep. All the sleep I can get. =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 10:59 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
