Thursday, October 13, 2005

|| Happy birthday kai xin guo! ||

Waahh~ tired from the day's events. I had the magic marathon session overnight at Ilhammi's house, and man was it fun. We learned quite alot of stuff, revised old sleights and watched performances by other professionals. It was tough to keep ourselves awake, especially Ilhammi who had to fast, but we did. We reached his house at around 8pm, and left at 7.30am. (That's some long hours.) The night revealed the cranky side of Baolong, and it sure was scary. =D

When I reached home, I immediately took a bathe and went to sleep at 8.30am. I had to go out with my kai xin guo, jasmine (wee), to celebrate her birthday with her. (Happy 17th birthday!! =)) I slept til 1.30pm, when I was awaken by her call. Met her at somerset at around 3+, and we walked all over town. It may sound boring to alot of people, ('cept my man robert, for sure. =D) but it wasn't. Walking around town can be lots of fun, depending on the company you have.

Jas initially thought that she was TALLER than me, as she was wearing her shoes that had 3cm thick soles. She was delighted for awhile, (and had fun suaning me over the height issue) until we came across a mirror, and compared our heights. The truth really hurts, doesn't it? =PpP Unfortunately, she was still shorter. Her shoes didn't help her much. xP It's alright though, she's quite tall for a girl already.

The original plan was to catch a movie, and then dine at seoul gardens. We went over to cine, and couldn't find any movie that looked appealing. As we had time to spare, we decided to walk all over orchard. And we did. Half the time we were more or less walking in random directions, without much clue as to where we were heading. We then headed to taka and visited kino, where we read this book titled "Why men lie, and why we[women] cry". Found it pretty amusing, as it tells you the reasons why men and women are so different. =D

We went up afew levels, proceeding to the level seoul gardens was located at, expecting to enjoy dinner, and walk away with filled stomachs. Lo and behold, it had already CLOSED DOWN. Talk about unlucky~ No wonder they didn't answer our phone calls to them. So listen up everyone, the seoul gardens at taka is no longer there. Don't say I didn't tell you guys. We then headed for bugis's seoul gardens.

The seoul gardens at bugis was really packed, and there was quite a long queue in line too. Swensens too, was crowded. Jas was so disappointed that she wasn't able to eat at seoul gardens. =D After walking around parco for nearly 35 mins, we settled for ramen at ajisen ramen, a very cool japanese restaurant. I really liked the atmosphere there inside, it really gives me the warm feeling of a busy store in japan. It'd be winter, and there'll be customers buzzing in and out, with the chef hard at work fixing up the dishes, and everyone's just enjoying themselves in the warm environment of the store. yup. =)

Jas said she wanted a present of her choice. And after quite awhile, she finally made the decision that she wanted the soundtrack of 'fullhouse'. (big fan of Rain, that's why.) She was grinning from ear to ear, and couldn't really think proper after that. (I guess she still is now. =P) I just hope that you're happy with it.! =D

I've got to go school tomorrow. Sighs. I've not really stayed at home for these few days now.. Actually, it's more like I've not gotten a nice long sleep yet, even though there wasn't a day that I had to return to school. But it's cool. I don't mind going back to school. Probably there is where I can have lotsa fun.(it's not like I can't have fun at home, though. =/)

Alright. Long entry, haven't slept much at all, and now I've gotta crash.

Til then.!

the promise* was set at 12:59 am

* ----------------------------------- *








[[ the angel in me ]]

*me

*~Jaren~*

*~22-11-88~*

*~NYJC//05S3E//Choir~*

*~ ][LFL][-Fa|con- ~*

*seventh heaven

bestest friends;-yss//nyjc

magic//cards//The Little Magic Shop

nice ppl*

yellow color!

pull-ups!

NYJC!~!

][LFL][

*deepest hell

-hypocrites-

-inconsiderate ppl!-

-smokers.!-

*all around me

MaG//eLaiNe //Jeanie

TitanLYY//vandaa// cheehui

Janice//yingyi //Ngai Hui

taufiQ//Jeremy //jinhui

Shanyu//sery// huiwen(ex-best fren)

Jasmine LuU//Weixian// rEmy

WeiJun//Xinyang// Jasmine WeE

Jane//Serene// Eleanor

Jeslin//Mr alan //Khairi

Hien//zOuk

*whispers

*past dreams

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

November 2006

December 2006

March 2007

October 2007

December 2007

*shooting stars

*Good grades for promos* It sucked. Okay, maybe not. B B C.

*A's for my mid-year 06. I MUST!* Err I think I can look forward to Prelims instead.

*M5* After much consideration, i've decided to not get it for the time being. heh.

*new clothes* Okay, I've gotten them~ yay!

*DvD Burner* Yey! Finally got them, and it rocks.! =D

*Good decent grades for Prelims. Yes I still want my A's*Okay, CCA. Yay for physics' A =)

*AAA for A lvls. GOGOGO!*OMG I cant believe I actually did get AAA + B3!!! Hurrah!

*To be fitter and stronger*

*Master Parkour*

*To hit 10,000 by the end of 2006*LOL failed badly. Man do I need motivation or what =/

*Earn enough money to buy all the stuff that I want to get, which would require another wishlist. xD*Not anytime soon I supposed.. bleah.

*Learn how to speak japanese and then go japan for holiday. =D*

*someone to call my own* 08.07.06 =]

*ambience

- Eyes On Me -