|| Bleh.! Rotting.. ||
My my my. I was sooo lazy today that I only went down once to buy back dinner. Other than that, I was inside my room the whole day. Woke up at around 11am or so, and just slacked and rotted away~ Played my keyboard ALOT, currently learning "Entertainer" and "Eyes on Me". Both are nice songs! =D I think though, if I spend everyday of my life like this, I'd seriously die. Just die.I'm supposed to have started doing my homework already, but I'm so damn lazy. Grrr. Bloody holiday mood taking over me. I need someone to accompany me to do work and study everyday after 13th dec when I return. Anyone willing? =D Seriously man, November is already coming to an end and I feel that I've not accomplished much. In fact, I haven't done much. Didn't go train, nor did I study. And I've forgotten what I wrote in my list. Bleah. So much for plans huh. I guess probably after my trip to KL, things should be more organised.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 9:03 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
