|| Feelin down.. ||
Oh man. Past few days have been.. so so I guess. Went back to school yesterday, with the intentions to study, but didn't managed to. But I got to talk to eleanor more, and got to know who fangfang was. =D I had choir that day too, so it wasn't a trip to school in vain. But similarly, choir that day wasn't that productive either.Today I went out for dinner with my kaixinguo, since she said her shooting ended early. But things seemed so.. I don't know. Dead? I just couldn't see things in an interesting way. To jasmine: [I'm sorry for the lousy mood I had today when I went out with you.. Many things have been on my mind, and I was just so bothered by them all. I couldn't stop thinking about them, so I ask you to forgive me. I'll make it up to you the next time round..] Okay, back to where I was. I just didn't have the mood to talk nor joke. Too many things on my mind, that I'd just think without making any sound.
I have a feeling that the next few days will be stormy. It's only just the starting, and I'm feeling kinda depressed already. It's those times where you feel extreme down and depressed, and think that there's no more reason to live in this world, and everything is just meaningless. I hope things won't turn out to be that bad. I have my OP to finish, and I don't want whatever happening to affect my ability to present.
I'm confused. I don't know what you're thinking. Did I decieve myself? Am I thinking too much? I don't know anymore...
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:55 am
* ----------------------------------- *
