Sunday, November 27, 2005

|| Pool! ||

My mood was lifted yesterday when khairi jaiseelan silesh and I went down to sim lim. Initially we had already planned to go out on saturday, but khairi forgot all about it and agreed to go out with silesh instead to sim lim. And hamiley, our 'king', who was the one who wanted to have this little meeting on saturday overnight-ed at zuk's house. Bleh. So we just went down to sim lim.
They were supposed to be the ones looking for the graphics card and stuff, and yet ended up it was me who bought the most things. (Actually, i was the only one who bought stuff. Bleh.) They just went into shops and asked about their graphics card and then leave the store when done.

I bought myself a DVD burner (yay!), a new mouse plus headphone with mic. Weee~ Was quite satisfied with what I bought. We then went down to lavander to watch khairi buy the light sticks that he wanted. Silesh and khairi went to expo after that, jaiseelan and I went back to yishun to meet jeremy. Had dinner, had fun at arcade (got trashed at puzzle fighter by this girl. bleh.), and then went home gleefully to try out the stuff that I bought.

As it was an internal DVD burner, I had to fix it in myself. And man was it fun. For the first time in five years, I opened up my CPU and was quite shocked by the view. There was SO MUCH dust in there. Five years worth of dust accumulated inside there and it took me so quite a long time just to clean the damn insides. I think I used half of the tissues in the tissue box. It was fun trying to figure out what goes where and stuff. I was so damn proud of and satisfied with myself after everything was over and done with (and had actually worked). Burned out my animes into my dvds. Space reclaimed! Hahah~

And today I woke up to see robert appearing in my room! My bro, him and I went down to town with the intentions to play pool~ but we went down to far east first to look for shoes. Didn't find any though. Kinda hard to find nice shoes nowadays. Pool was fun though, with all those funny shots made. It's kinda hard to describe, as most of them were pretty much unbelievable. Must be there to see it for yourself. =b

It's been quite a long time since I went out to town with robert already, so seeing him today was quite a pleasant surprise. =) We didn't really catch up on stuff much, but we had lotsa fun. Yep. It's never a dull moment when i'm hanging out with him.

There's choir tomorrow! Oh man the days are passing just like that. Once the trip to KL is over, I'll have to rush all my work! Bah. I guess some habits just won't die huh. Hahaha~

Til then.!

the promise* was set at 11:58 pm

* ----------------------------------- *








[[ the angel in me ]]

*me

*~Jaren~*

*~22-11-88~*

*~NYJC//05S3E//Choir~*

*~ ][LFL][-Fa|con- ~*

*seventh heaven

bestest friends;-yss//nyjc

magic//cards//The Little Magic Shop

nice ppl*

yellow color!

pull-ups!

NYJC!~!

][LFL][

*deepest hell

-hypocrites-

-inconsiderate ppl!-

-smokers.!-

*all around me

MaG//eLaiNe //Jeanie

TitanLYY//vandaa// cheehui

Janice//yingyi //Ngai Hui

taufiQ//Jeremy //jinhui

Shanyu//sery// huiwen(ex-best fren)

Jasmine LuU//Weixian// rEmy

WeiJun//Xinyang// Jasmine WeE

Jane//Serene// Eleanor

Jeslin//Mr alan //Khairi

Hien//zOuk

*whispers

*past dreams

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

November 2006

December 2006

March 2007

October 2007

December 2007

*shooting stars

*Good grades for promos* It sucked. Okay, maybe not. B B C.

*A's for my mid-year 06. I MUST!* Err I think I can look forward to Prelims instead.

*M5* After much consideration, i've decided to not get it for the time being. heh.

*new clothes* Okay, I've gotten them~ yay!

*DvD Burner* Yey! Finally got them, and it rocks.! =D

*Good decent grades for Prelims. Yes I still want my A's*Okay, CCA. Yay for physics' A =)

*AAA for A lvls. GOGOGO!*OMG I cant believe I actually did get AAA + B3!!! Hurrah!

*To be fitter and stronger*

*Master Parkour*

*To hit 10,000 by the end of 2006*LOL failed badly. Man do I need motivation or what =/

*Earn enough money to buy all the stuff that I want to get, which would require another wishlist. xD*Not anytime soon I supposed.. bleah.

*Learn how to speak japanese and then go japan for holiday. =D*

*someone to call my own* 08.07.06 =]

*ambience

- Eyes On Me -