|| 1st day of new year.. ||
Well today being the first day of the new year wasn't exactly eventful. Haha. I woke up at 5+ or so. Quite the pig heh. If I keep this stupid cycle up I won't be in sch on the 3rd. Sleeping at the time when I am supposed to be awake already. (Slept at 6am! I used to wake up at 5.30am for school!) And I haven't completed much of my maths. Bleah.I can't wait to go school though. I really wanna see my friends and meet new people too. And when I'm in school I'd have the mood to study. And train. And do stupid stuffs. Once school starts I won't be rotting at home like I'm doing now. But that also means I will have lesser time for other things, especially playing games. (Dota!) I know I shouldn't make playing game a habit, it's bad and eats up my time! Maybe occasionally once in a while I'd play. =D
A's will be coming soon enough though; a year has gone by in the blink of an eye. And then after that it'll be NS.! Weet. Hopefully this year will be fun. =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:40 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
