|| And this would be... ||
The 2nd day of new year! Woo hoo I feel good today, after going for a morning run and working out with bars, poles and the ground. Did pull ups, push ups, hand stands and gave a shot at 'the flag', but failed miserably. =/ Nevermind that failure, I'll continue training until I am able to do it! Then I'd take a nice photo and place it for my msn display picture. =D How cool would that be~ *wonders* Ahem. Anyways I told myself I'd do some homework today, at least touch some maths(for tomorrow there is maths tutorial), but so far I haven't done that. Nope. My my. And to think there'll be a new maths teacher; a bad first impression I'll be leaving. Oh well, impressions change over time.And there's choir practise already! I hope it's because of the cca bazaar that practises all frequent. I'm afraid I might not have time for other things! >.<>
the promise* was set at 8:22 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
