|| Erm.. this would be sat, sun, mon, and tuesday? ||
I realised that I've not updated my blog for afew days now~ Well I was really tired out for those few days. Lets see... on saturday there was supposed to be this flag day fund raising thingy, and I was supposed to report to school at 8am. And guess what? I woke up due to a call from yunxuan at 8.25 am. How wonderful. So I was late. Very late. Anyways, after the whole fund raising thing I went for lunch with yunxuan and then went home to sleep. Woke up, and then slept again.On sunday, went out with maggie and eleanor to celebrate maggie's birthday~ actually all we did was have lunch at mos burger and then the two of them took neoprints. After which I entertained them with some magic effects, and then headed home to collect my bursery($300~! =D). And then went to ang mo kio to meet yunxuan for gyming session. Alas, we didn't know that on sundays, gyms all over singapore(except for a few) closed at 8.00pm. We wasted a trip down to yio chu kang from ang mo kio just to see the gym close their doors on us. So we went down to toa payoh and had a study session until 12.30am~. =D hardworking aren't we. Slept at around 1am.
Then on monday... There was this hour and a half torture period of mother tongue. Thankfully after that I had my PE lesson, so I could take it all out on running and pull ups and stuff. But to have PE from 4.15 to 5.15 is quite the boring stuff. After my PE I was alittle shagged. Went home and slept rather early, around 9.30pm. =D
Woke up today at around 10+, by a call from khairi. (why is it that I seem to be waking up by calls from others? o.O) Spent time by playing with my keyboard. Had a very filling lunch with family, and then went home to slack around. Oooh yea I managed to run around today.. Hopefully I can go further next time! Anyways, I'm physically drained for today. And there's maths test tomorrow. Woot. Better go revise some maths. =)
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:15 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
