|| Wisdom.. ||
Wasn't in the mood at all the type an entry yesterday, wasn't anything I wanted to blog about. Cca Bazaar was kind fun, although we didn't perform in the end. Quite a number of people signed up, roughly 50. I wonder how many will actually get through the auditions though. Seems like out of 20 that were auditioned that day, only 5 were good, and another 5 were not-bad-not-good kind, while the rest.. Lets just say they were told to look for another cca instead. I kinda pity them, not being able to join even though they wanted to. =(And damnit the back of my molar has been hurting really badly. There's this ulcer growth behind my wisdom tooth on the right side of the lower jaw. My right wisdom tooth is still taking it's time to grow, and this ulcer on the gums further behind my wisdom tooth (molar?) isn't helping very much. Seems like the growth of my wisdom tooth was what caused the ulcer to be present. From what I had just read at wikipedia,(good website to find info, btw.) the growth of a wisdom tooth can lead to bacteria entering the open space around the tooth, causing much problems. Bah. Its kinda cool to see 3 molars when other people have 2 though. =P
I realise ulcers are quite the pain in the.. mouth. My speed of eating has been drastically reduced, as I have to rely on the left tooth/teeths to chew their way. I can't use the right side to chew, as chewing down onto an ulcer waiting to hurt me is just dumb. I hope that ulcer would heal soon. It's just annoying the hell out of me. Soon satan would come out. Okay that wasn't funny.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 10:36 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
