|| Finally, a new entry. ||
Ahh okay, I'm feeling guilty for not updating after so long. (Furthermore, I found out that there are people I don't know who do come across my blog. That's even more reason to update) Okay, it sure took me long enough to feel guilty, but what the heck. haha. Lotsa things have happened, but I can't really remember what were they. It's not like they're that interesting anyways. Today went down to take a look at a judo competition, and was pretty impressed by it. Learnt quite afew things about judo, and saw this pro (gary) executing really beautiful moves. Was really amazed by him, with his skill. Saw NY's guys and girls playing too, and valmond did well for his match. And Jeslin managed to clear team, 1 person taking out 3. O.O I've also made new friends today. wahahha. Although I'm not sure if I'll remember them.. I guess I should be able to.. =PAhh today was nice. =) Now it's time for chem spa. sigh.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 8:17 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
