|| Release of A lvl results.. ||
Woooooot! Release of A lvl results today, and I got back my chinese language results. I'm glad that I managed to pass with a C6. Sure, it may seem like its just a normal pass to everyone else, but to me it's quite an acheivement for myself! =D From now onwards, I have nothing to do with chinese anymore in my life! Weeee~And with the senior's release of results today, I saw how much I wanted to be laughing like how I was when I got my chinese pass. I think some people were really stunned by their results, for the good or the bad. Seeing all their reaction was a great form of motivation. And the guy who got 8 distinctions.. it's good, but its quite perverted. o.O I always had the idea 8 distinctions = O lvl results. 3~4 distinctions = A lvl results. I was proved wrong. Oh so wrong. That guy had distinctions for GP, CLAO, 4 A lvl subjects and 2 S papers. O.O respect man.
I only aim for at most 4 As, GP and my 3 A lvl subs. Hmm, getting A for gp sounds really really nice. =D Work hard!
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:47 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
