|| And so it begins.. ||
Yep, today was the GP mid year exam.. Thankfully the 3 hours during the whole ordeal wasn't that bad, infact I thought it passed pretty quickly =D And the essay question I chose to write was "Does playing games have more than just entertainment value?". This is my first time I've ever written an essay with such a happy mood. It was like, "Yea now thats what I'm talking about." Can't wait to see the grades it'll get. The passage for paper 2 wasn't easy to understand, so I doubt I'd be able to score for that.. And I wrote trash for AQ too. Oh wells. At least it's over. One down, 3 more subjects to go. =)I had a great time today~ thanks for your time too! Nvm about what happened at the end, at least today is not that significant xP
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 8:04 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
