Sunday, June 11, 2006

|| Choir Farewell~ ||

Today's the day for choir senior's farewell~ I don't really want a farewell, because i still love choir lots. But we all have to face up to reality and accept whats placed infront of us. Boo hoo. Things are going to be so different after the holiday's end and everything..

Met the bunch of them at marina bay at 1pm, waited for late comers, and we were off. We took bus 400 (like, what else? o.O) to the infamous bbq-steamboat "restaurants" area, to play games. Yep, play games. Initially we were supposed to be playing at the open fields, but some powers from above decided otherwise for us. The sky wasn't looking too kind, so we had to look for shelther. We found this deserted little corner to have our games at.

The games were fun, but I'd skip the details cause it'd be too long~ big thanks to the game masters warren and wanlin for planning the games and stuff; i had fun =] with some time to spare before dinner, (more like, an hour) majority of us went to the arcade. I had no clue where the minority went though. It was really funny to see how they played photo hunt. Imagine ~10 people squeezing their faces into the screen. Yep. xD When everyone had arrived (as some couldn't make it earlier), FOOD was next!

Normally, I wouldn't be eating alot at marina bay (too lazy to cook and make ur own food). But surprisingly today I ate quite alot. One thing that never changes is how oily everyone feels and smells at the end of it all. Spending 2+ hrs there results in oily faces and clothes. =D After 1½ hrs of eating, some of the others went on a photo taking spree, some surrendered and just stopped eating, while some others continued... stuffing(for the lack of a better word. =X) themselves.

The whole motly bunch of us headed back to the mrt station after eating, and formed a really huge circle in some random corner. By then I had no voice left, because of all the games and shouting earlier and the food i ate. I received a pretty little gift from them J1s! A hand-decorated photo frame with a shot of the choir at its most glamourous state, along with a card full of signatures and comments from them. Thanks for those! I really like it very much =) Will make me miss everyone..

We sang some songs (we're a choir, duh.), of which some turned out pretty well and others.. which could have been improved on. xP I guess that was pretty much our last chance to sing together as a whole choir with J1s and J2s, as the next time is still far far away, a time after our A's..

By the time we boarded the train and went home, I was totally beat and was unable to talk properly. Gah. Slowly one by one (or in groups), the choir members left, until it was my turn to get off the train. =D Nobody cried throughout the whole farewell, so i can't say this farewell was a sad event. =P

J2s may have step down, but i'll definitely be going back to mess around with them! hehe. =D

Til then.!

the promise* was set at 11:24 pm

* ----------------------------------- *








[[ the angel in me ]]

*me

*~Jaren~*

*~22-11-88~*

*~NYJC//05S3E//Choir~*

*~ ][LFL][-Fa|con- ~*

*seventh heaven

bestest friends;-yss//nyjc

magic//cards//The Little Magic Shop

nice ppl*

yellow color!

pull-ups!

NYJC!~!

][LFL][

*deepest hell

-hypocrites-

-inconsiderate ppl!-

-smokers.!-

*all around me

MaG//eLaiNe //Jeanie

TitanLYY//vandaa// cheehui

Janice//yingyi //Ngai Hui

taufiQ//Jeremy //jinhui

Shanyu//sery// huiwen(ex-best fren)

Jasmine LuU//Weixian// rEmy

WeiJun//Xinyang// Jasmine WeE

Jane//Serene// Eleanor

Jeslin//Mr alan //Khairi

Hien//zOuk

*whispers

*past dreams

August 2005

September 2005

October 2005

November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

June 2006

November 2006

December 2006

March 2007

October 2007

December 2007

*shooting stars

*Good grades for promos* It sucked. Okay, maybe not. B B C.

*A's for my mid-year 06. I MUST!* Err I think I can look forward to Prelims instead.

*M5* After much consideration, i've decided to not get it for the time being. heh.

*new clothes* Okay, I've gotten them~ yay!

*DvD Burner* Yey! Finally got them, and it rocks.! =D

*Good decent grades for Prelims. Yes I still want my A's*Okay, CCA. Yay for physics' A =)

*AAA for A lvls. GOGOGO!*OMG I cant believe I actually did get AAA + B3!!! Hurrah!

*To be fitter and stronger*

*Master Parkour*

*To hit 10,000 by the end of 2006*LOL failed badly. Man do I need motivation or what =/

*Earn enough money to buy all the stuff that I want to get, which would require another wishlist. xD*Not anytime soon I supposed.. bleah.

*Learn how to speak japanese and then go japan for holiday. =D*

*someone to call my own* 08.07.06 =]

*ambience

- Eyes On Me -