|| happy, just happy. ||
Had a wonderful time today.. and alot of things happened =P thanks for your time! =]Til then!
the promise* was set at 9:07 pm
* ----------------------------------- *

|| happy, just happy. ||
Had a wonderful time today.. and alot of things happened =P thanks for your time! =]the promise* was set at 9:07 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
[[ the angel in me ]]
*me
*~Jaren~*
*~22-11-88~*
*seventh heaven
bestest friends;-yss//nyjc
magic//cards//The Little Magic Shop
nice ppl*
yellow color!
pull-ups!
NYJC!~!
][LFL][
*deepest hell
-hypocrites-
-inconsiderate ppl!-
-smokers.!-
*all around me
Shanyu//sery// huiwen(ex-best fren)
*whispers
*past dreams
*shooting stars
*Good grades for promos* It sucked. Okay, maybe not. B B C.
*A's for my mid-year 06. I MUST!* Err I think I can look forward to Prelims instead.
*M5* After much consideration, i've decided to not get it for the time being. heh.
*new clothes* Okay, I've gotten them~ yay!
*DvD Burner* Yey! Finally got them, and it rocks.! =D
*Good decent grades for Prelims. Yes I still want my A's*Okay, CCA. Yay for physics' A =)
*AAA for A lvls. GOGOGO!*OMG I cant believe I actually did get AAA + B3!!! Hurrah!
*To be fitter and stronger*
*Master Parkour*
*To hit 10,000 by the end of 2006*LOL failed badly. Man do I need motivation or what =/
*Earn enough money to buy all the stuff that I want to get, which would require another wishlist. xD*Not anytime soon I supposed.. bleah.
*Learn how to speak japanese and then go japan for holiday. =D*
*ambience
- Eyes On Me - *someone to call my own* 08.07.06 =]