|| significant 3 hour battle over... ||
And so we had maths paper 1 today. 3 hours of sitting in the hall freezing our butts off while we (well i think most of us anyway) struggle to answer the questions. I guess maths is always the same ol', it's always tough in a way that gets you from directions you never knew. The first few questions are still managable, but when you move on to the next few, you'd always, i repeat, ALWAYS waste time being stuck there. Oh well. So much for maths paper 1.And then chemistry paper 3 is tomorrow. And honestly, I'm feeling pretty much screwed up right now. I guess this is the first time I've been so unprepared for a chem paper. I've loads of topic uncovered, tons of equations unmemorized, feeling sleepy now, and there's less than 9 hours to the chemistry paper. Yep. I'm so screwed. I should just sleep.
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 11:05 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
