|| Over the weekend... ||
The past two days sinced I stopped becoming a student weren't that great; it was rather bad infact. Had quite a rough weekend, not enough sleep and whatnot. Well, at least the new week is here so I guess things will improve! yea. Gotta write up my plans and stuff since I've got a ton of paper (lecture notes?) that I can use for timetabling. =DNo longer a student! No longer a victim of the Ministry of Education. Hehe. I wonder how will the life without studying be. Haha maybe i'll become more stupid. Probably. Anyways its a good long break that I deserve from studying - 12 years is way too long for me.
And yea, thanks to yunxuan i've got a part time job. =D $$$!!
Oh well hope everyone remains happy!
Til then.!
the promise* was set at 8:10 pm
* ----------------------------------- *
